Sponsored by Living in Peru Real Estate
Peru: bull escapes, roams streets of Villa El Salvador
(Photo: La Republica)
By Manuel Vigo
August 3, 2012
A bull escaped and roamed the streets of Villa El Salvador on Friday morning, generating panic among local residents, local radio RPP said.
According to Walter Quispe, deputy major of Villa El Salvador, the bull escaped from Lurin’s Tablada area, and tromped through the city’s streets.
The bull injured one person, and rammed a police vehicle, RPP said. No details regarding the severity of the wounds were made public.
After it reached the Parque Industrial, the bull was finally caught by police officials, and was tied to a street pole in Jiron Solidaridad.
- Peru’s Humala to travel to Colombia and Ecuador
- Peruvian business tycoon Mario Brescia dies
- Peru: Earthquakes shake Lima and Pasco
- Canadian Prime Minister Steven Harper to visit Peru
- Peru: Puno - Arequipa road closed over snowfall
Leave a comment. It will be sent to a moderator for approval. We do not publish profanity or offensive remarks. We only publish comments in English.