Sponsored by Living in Peru Real Estate
Reality TV star Snooki set to visit Peru
Snooki (Photo: Aaron/Flickr)
By Maggie McGreggor
March 30, 2012
American reality TV star Nicole Polizzi, known by her nickname, Snooki, is en route to Peru.
Inspired by her South American roots - Polizzi was born in Chile before being adopted in the United States - the “Jersey Shore” diva will visit the Amazon to have her pregnancy blessed by a local shaman.
It came as a shock to the MTV-watching public that the petit reality personality was expecting a child; her reputation has been largely based on her drunken antics and irresponsible behavior.
“I want to change my life around,” Polizzi told MTV News in an interview Wednesday. “I want to do this pregnancy right. I believe that a shaman… can give me and my baby some spiritual guidance and really set me on the right track. This is important to me.”
Polizzi will arrive in Lima this evening with fiancé Jionni LaValle and will leave for Iquitos early Monday morning. Details have not been released about the exact nature or location of the shaman visit.
Ed. Note: Happy April Fools' Day!
- Southern Peru shaken by three earthquakes
- Dead dolphins and sea lions found in northern Peru beaches
- Alan Garcia criticizes Peru's junk food bill: ‘It won’t stop people from eating fats’
- Colombian coffeehouse chain Juan Valdez Café has big plans for Peru
- Gamarra Fashion entrepreneurs look to do business in New York
Leave a comment. It will be sent to a moderator for approval. We do not publish profanity or offensive remarks. We only publish comments in English.